I am currently open for business!! But with special precautions and protocols for safety.
I have officially re-opened my practice and want to thank everyone for being patient while I figured out safe protocols and received guidelines from the acupuncture board.
My clinic in San Francisco has very little foot traffic as the other practitioners are mostly working from home doing Telehealth appointments. This makes it easier to keep the clinic clean and keep my patients safe from too much interaction with other patients.
What I will do for you:
- I will wear a mask at all times
- Space out treatments to allow time to check out the patient and clean before the next patients arrives.
- Disinfect the room after every patient
- Pre-screen patients by phone before appointment
- Confirm patients are not sick before treatment
- I will only offer 45 minute and 60 minute treatments at this time.
- And of course, wash my hands over and over again
What I ask of the patient:
- Please wear a mask to keep me safe and the next patient after you. I will have a mask here for you if you need one.
- Please wash your hands when entering the office. The restroom is located on your left at the top of the stairs.
- Please do not show up early to your appointment and do not hang out too long after so there’s very little contact with other patients.
- Please cancel your appointment if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, chills, lack of taste and/or shortness of breath. My cancellation policy will be waived.
- Please do not bring non-essential guests with you to the appointment unless a parent is accompanying a minor.
In other news, I had to let my office go at Presidio Sports Medicine in Mill Valley. I may offer home visits on Fridays until it feels safe to open up another location on Fridays. Please contact me if you are interested in a home visit.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing you soon.
Thank you and please stay safe!
Andrew Castellanos is a result-oriented, highly specialized licensed Sports Medicine Acupuncturist and Massage Therapist. He is the official Acupuncturist for the University of San Francisco Sports Departments and he has contracted with The Philadelphia Phillies, The Boston Red Sox, The Pittsburgh Pirates, and worked with The San Diego Padres at 2018 Spring Training as well as individual MLB athletes.
Andrew addresses and treats the physical and emotional aspects of injury and illness through acupuncture treatment protocols. He uses a number of modalities such as Acupuncture, Deep Tissue Sports Massage, Neuromuscular Reeducation, Soft tissue Mobilization, Cupping, Laser, Shiatsu, Myofascial Release, and Acupressure. He has a deep understanding of the body from both a Western and Eastern perspective, and has the ability to “read” each patient’s unique and individual situation while drawing on his 20+ years of experience treating sports injuries and other various injuries.